Guess what?! I received The Sunshine Blog Award, and, needless to say, I’M WALKING ON SUNSHINE!
I’ll give you a moment to be struck by awe in the face of my witty and well-thought-out puns. I have more, too. There are so many songs I could have alluded to!
I’m walking on sunshine. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything… Sunshine, you are my sunshine. Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone. Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.
Shall I go on? … No? Fine.
My gratitude goes to Tanya from Green Paw-Paw, who very kindly gave me this award. You should definitely go check out the post in which she gave out the award. There are Harry Potter references coming out the wazoo!
Now, down to business. Rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award. (Check! And thanks again!)
2. Post a picture of the award. (The one up top, I made myself, ’cause I was bored. Here’s the legit one:)
3. Answer ten questions about yourself.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers, so long as they fit the criteria of making you smile. (I was so honoured that Tanya picked me after I read this fine print. I make her smile! Yay!)
Okey dokey then. Ten questions – here we go:
1. Favourite colour: Too many. My room is painted orange, because it’s so bright and happy and Garfield-y. I like wearing blue or purple, because it’s soothing and calm. I also like black, ’cause it’s sexy.
2. Favourite animal: Cats, hands-down. Nothing like a pet that showers you with affection when you get home… Well, sometimes. Other times, they’ll just look you up and down like “What do you want, a hug? You’ve only been gone for a few hours.”
3. Favourite number: Thirteen. Two reasons: (a) That’s my birthday! (b) I like the superstitions behind it.
4. Favourite non-alchoholic drink: Hmm… Liption Ice/Green Tea, perhaps?
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I don’t understand Twitter; I’ve never used it and don’t plan to do so anytime soon.
6. My passion: Have you ever read my blog? Then I think you know what my passions are. But let’s sum it up: Reading. Writing. Bad Guys.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents: Both! Getting presents is always nice, but searching for that perfect thing that’ll will make a loved one smile is also wonderful. Hence why I like Christmas more than my birthday.
8. Favourite pattern: Lexical. *tiddy-boom*
9. Favourite day of the week: Oh, this is hard. Friday is nice — last day of the working week and all that. Saturday is also fantastic, because it’s the birth of the weekend where you can sleep-in and stay up late. And then there’s Sunday, which, although slightly burdened by the knowledge that Monday is to follow, is also great, because it is the lazy day of the week. You can stay in your pyjamas all day, and no one will blink an eye.
10. Favourite flower: Lilies. Beautiful! Thus why I used that image to remake the award pic. (You can also imagine how happy I was when Tinny ordered a bunch of beautiful oriental lilies to be sent to me on Valentine’s Day!)
And, without further ado, I now present the Sunshine Award to the following blogs:
- Dodging Commas (Stef’s inspirational travels and beautifully written posts always make me smile.)
- Reasonably Ludicrous (Not the first time that I’ve given these guys an award, but I can’t help it. They make me laugh, and that definitely fits the criteria of the award.)
- MJ Shorts (Mike is ridiculously talented; it is always a pleasure to read the stories that he posts.)
- Something A Week (Kyle does “something” each week, in case the blog title didn’t clue you in. Because of this, I don’t know if he is one for sharing Blog Awards with others; nonetheless, his creativity and mad-awesome skills always put a smile on my face, so I shall happily award him and share his fantastic-ness with you all.)
Congrats guys! Go spread the sunshine, and keep making us all smile.
- Love The Bad Guy